Dog tasted, dog approved!
Made with superb quality 100% USDA all natural, grass fed, Black Angus beef from Zaca Ranch, located in beautiful wine country Santa Barbara. Zaca Ranch’s free range cattle are raised on native grasses; no fertilizers or chemicals are used for the enhanced growth of this feed. Additionally, throughout the course of their lives, no hormones are given to the cattle. With your pet’s best interest in mind, all products are tested for Salmonella, E. Coli, Listeria, and Hoof & Mouth disease. Our products are minimally processed and do not contain any preservatives, fillers, artificial colors, flavors or ingredients.
• Long lasting, savory treats with bits of jerky
• Slow roasted for a rich, robust flavor
• Bones help keep teeth clean, and reduce tartar and plaque
• 3 year shelf life, no refrigeration required
• 4pc pack is a special value which includes a center cut femur cut into 3rds
The center cut femur bones also contains bone marrow, a delicious and decadent extra Recommended serving is one bone every 4-6 days.